Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quickie Meta Post...

I'll usually try to dial down the posting about ourselves stuff, but since this was quite a week for us, in that it was both our first and our biggest...well, I hope you'll begrudge me this one post.

I can't speak for my beloved partners in crime (especially that badass motherfucker Passive Voice, who seriously is one badass motherfucker), but my plan is to write a substantial post every weekday, including the next entry in the award-eligible "52 52 52" series. I'll try to post some odds and ends elsewhere (I'm working on one such right now), but that'll hopefully give you a sense of what to look out for. Honestly, I'm just trying to keep some sort of pace with Ken Tremendous, who has written more posts in the last few days than I have while taking care of a newborn child. That man truly is tremendous.

Oh, and feel free to leave comments if you have any compliments, concerns, critiques, or just generally think we're full of shit. We'd love to have a little community of anonymous basement-dwellers here at Fire Everybody, because there are only so many Joss Whedon appreciation events I can make each year and I really need to interact with people between meet-ups with ShadowChild2468 and SummerInTheGlau81. No, they won't tell me their real names; they're afraid my slightly off-putting nature is because I'm some Academy-created assassin, but that's a gorram lie. I'm just cripplingly awkward.

Huh...this post appears to have devolved into semi-autobiographical ramblings, so it's probably just time to call things a day. I'll be back soon to make fun of Chipper Jones...and why not?

1 comment:

Noel Harrison said...

Also, KT is Mose Friggin' Schrute!