Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I think I think I equate this to realizing you're gay, or something.

My world-view is shifting too quickly for my liking. PK hasn't been obnoxious for weeks now, and it was bumming me out. Then I cracked open his email bag thing today, hoping for the slightest white-QB-wordjob or complaint about the prices of things nowadays, and...and I saw these words:


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, BUT THE AUTHOR IS FROM QUEBEC, AND I LIKE
CANADIANS.


Uh...fuck. This sucks. I don't know what to think. Maybe I'm done ragging on PK fo-



"Is there any other receiver in the game you can think of that won't try to grab
all the headlines?''


I can think of four:
1. Wes Welker. He doesn't just dislike headlines, he shuns them. He'd love it if no one ever noticed anything about him, except his huge stat line.



Ohhhhhhhhh thank God.

No comments: