Saturday, May 10, 2008

If anyone's interested...

I'll be on the radio for a whopping nine hours (more or less) today, starting at 1:00 PM EST. I know I've mentioned this a few times before, but it's always sort of been in passing, so I figured it deserved one post devoted to it. This is that one post.

The first six hours will be a recap of the year for my student radio station's sports department, followed by the sure to be incredible Teams Rappin' Orgy (we call these programs "orgies" for some reason) at 7:00. That second part is probably more likely to be of interest, though there will be an interview with Kenny Mayne during the first part, and you all know how rarely he grants interviews, so that'll be fun.

Anyway, if you want to tune in (and I can't honestly imagine why you wouldn't), you can do so right here.

3 comments:

Noel Harrison said...

As if you needed more reasons to tune in, I'll (probably) be calling in sometime during the five or six o'clock hour. Fun times!

Noel Harrison said...

Never mind the comment infra. Because Archie Micklewhite is a cockgobbling homo who doesn't answer the phone when he's on the air.

Archie Micklewhite said...

Dude...that's offensive to cockgobbling homos everywhere, many of whom are quite punctual when it comes to picking up the phone.

I think I was out of the studio when you tried calling in. I did spend most of the orgy editing stuff, and I wasn't in the room the whole time. Someone else really should have picked up the phone though...sorry.