Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I need a chaser...

OK, here's the deal. I'm a Bears fan. This means I don't like Brett Favre for two reasons...

1. The Packers are the hated rivals and all that.
2. To me, quarterbacking excellence pretty much means a tag-team of Jim Miller and Shane Mathews. Yeah, not pretty.

But I don't really hate Brett Favre nearly as much as that last post might indicate. I'm irritated that his story is so romanticized when it's more than compelling enough on its own merits, and I don't like how he gets a free pass for pretty much everything - the Javon Walker thing was especially uncool, as far as I'm concerned - but overall, I'm sure he's an all right dude.

To prove this to myself, I present this video, which I think is actually reasonably awesome...



Nice. OK, now where'd I put that next article?

No comments: