Thursday, June 5, 2008

That kinda sucks...

Some sad news over at Deadspin. Will Leitch is stepping down as editor after just under three years editing Buzz Bissinger's favorite website (well, other than the Drudge Report).

I'll refrain from waxing lyrical here because (A) I'm not very good at that sort of stuff and (B) I'm sure you can readily find that stuff elsewhere. Suffice it to say, whatever gets said about A.J. Daulerio, Leitch will always be the balls as far as I'm concerned. So thanks, congratulations, and best of luck to one of the greats.

You know, what with all the unmaskings, departures, and public tongue-lashings, I can't shake the feeling that the sports blogosphere is sailing into uncertain waters (no, even I didn't know that was about to become a nautical metaphor). Could this be the blogger Final Crisis we've all been hearing so much about?



You know, it's surprisingly difficult to write in MS Paint. Actually, it was pretty much exactly as difficult as I expected.

1 comment:

Passive Voice said...

favourite comment so far goes to Arkansas Fred: "That's OK. I had no idea you still wrote for the site anyway. "