For some reason, Fire Everbody has become the happening place for bloggers to get interviewed. (My theory is that's it's because we ask them.)
The person on the other end of the line today is Junior from Fire Joe Morgan. You know, that site we totally didn't rip off when we named this site. Nope, not at all.
1. References to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle AND Henry V!
2. Someone finally connects the dots between the FJM guys unmasking and the writer's strike!
3. Fresh insight into the hotly debated identity of Chester Jesterton!
4. Junior raises the concept of "blogger living in his mother's basement" to its Platonic motherhumping ideal!
5. Oh, and baseball gets mentioned!
It's a bit of a weird scheduling quirk that we've had two interviews go up nearly simultaneously, and as much as I'd love to promise a daily blogger interview, that sadly just isn't going to happen. Still, we do have one more ace up our sleeve for about a month from now. But in the meantime...
Play them classics!