Saturday, April 26, 2008

NFL DRAFT LIVE BLOG!!!

I just tuned in and already we've got a couple of doozies. Kirk Herbstreit referred to Matt Ryan as having intangibles that are "off the chart." Really? We can chart intangibles now?!? Like in Excel?!?

*nerdgasm*

Okay I'm done. Diane Long, Chris's mom, was asked by Suzy Kolber what Chris inherited from his mom. In what I hope was tongue in cheek, she said something about energy and "motor." God, the draft rules.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and liveblog this thing, cos I mean if Bill Simmons can do this stuff, so can I. Passive Voice and Archie Micklewhite MAY be joining us, but who knows. Enjoy the draft!

2:35 PM Berman keeps telling everyone "Happy Draft!" Does he think that this is an actual holiday? Certainly feels like it to me...

No comments: